Friday, August 28, 2009

Links!

So, like many of you, I continuously look for inspiration on the internet, TV, newspaper... ANYTHING! I've got food on the brain 24/7 it seems. So from now on, every other Friday (mainly because it's Andy's grocery week and I don't get to cook any meals) I'm going to feature some links that have kept me busy in my non-cooking week. Enjoy!

Not Without Salt - Recipe for homemade marshmallows! Great with hot cocoa ( I know hot stuff really isn't the thing to think about in the heat of summer, but on a rainy day... you never know)

Tastestopping
- "Not sharp/unflattering composition" Those words make me CRINGE! This is a sight that posts pictures that the other sites won't. Equal opportunity posting.

The Daily Kitten
- Some great everyday tips that everyone should now. Some are a little wacky, but some are really informative!

Top Secret Recipes
- This guy demonstrates how to get KFC chicken! I'm a sucker for fried chicken so this was good. Also, many other chain restaurants' (even though I hate chain restaurants) meals exposed.

Peach Cakes
- These little cakes look just like a real peach! Great practical joke or delicious treat!

Well that's it for this go around. Stay tuned for next week, I've got a great chili lobster recipe coming up! Ordered fresh live lobster online the other day and the little guys should arrive tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy,

    Thanks so much for the link love! Keep your submissions coming, and we promise to keep the doors open for all foodie photography rejects. :)

    Best,
    Casey
    Editor
    www.tastestopping.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they'll keep coming! Thanks again for the awesome site!

    ReplyDelete